HVAC Repairs in Temecula
Expert Solutions for the Inland Empire, Riverside County, Orange County, and North San Diego County.
When your HVAC goes out, you need quality solutions. Rightemp Home Services treats you like family with service that doesn’t cut, corners, giving you long-lasting results. Our licensed team members have years of experience serving thousands of homes just like yours with expert HVAC repairs in Temecula. If you’re facing constant repairs, it may be time to replace your unit. Or limit repairs entirely with regular maintenance to catch problems before they begin. Our licensed professionals can determine the cause of your issue and provide expert solutions that you can trust.
Reach out today to set up a free estimate for your home.
Common HVAC Problems
It may be difficult to spot a problem when your units stop working. Our trusted technicians can solve these common issues so you can return to comfort.
Common HVAC problems include:
- Not enough maintenance: Your system should have regular maintenance bi-annually to avoid costly repairs. Neglecting your units allows for minor issues to grow and create further problems. Allow Rightemp Home Services to provide preventative maintenance for fewer HVAC repairs in Temecula.
- Frozen components: During winter, the water inside your lines is vulnerable to harsh weather. As water freezes, it expands to cause a burst coil in your unit. If you think a part of your HVAC unit has frozen, call the professionals to resolve the problem.
- Uneven room temperature: This is a sign you might have leaks or excessive dust build-up within your ducts. Rooms further from your units take more heat to reach the same temperature as closer rooms, but vastly different temperatures indicate you need repair.
- Dirty filters: A clogged air filter will block all airflow in your system, leading to overheating. Replacing your filters regularly is key to preventing this common problem.
- Furnace keeps running after temperature reached: If your furnace keeps running when the thermostat is off or the temperature has been reached, something could be wrong with the blower motor. It’s possible that it is malfunctioning and operating on its own, without the furnace running.
Repair or Replace Your HVAC Units
Repairing your HVAC units is an easy choice for minor repairs, but if the repair cost becomes over half of the unit’s value, it may be time to consider a replacement.
Consider a new HVAC unit if:
- Your system is 10+ years old: As your system ages, you may notice a lack of efficiency and constant repairs. You could benefit from new, more durable, quieter technology and unique features.
- Increasing energy bills: Higher energy bills indicate that your unit has lost efficiency. Frequent maintenance can help keep your unit efficient, but it declines with age.
- Poor air quality: If you are experiencing more dust, mold, or mildew, your air quality has significantly decreased. A new unit can improve indoor air quality when paired with our in-duct filter and sanitation systems.
- Unusual smells or sounds: Foul smells or odd sounds coming from your system are signs of wiring melting away or grinding and squealing of aging components. A well-maintained system should not make any unusual noises. If you notice these symptoms, call our team for a tune-up.
Our team can help you decide if a repair or replacement is best for you. Trust Rightemp repairs until you replace your unit for quality service and long-lasting solutions.
We have been dedicated to our community for 40 years as a multi-generational family-owned business. Our payment plans can help you manage the cost of a repair or replacement to stay comfortable.
Don’t delay! Rightemp Home Services provides expert HVAC repairs in Temecula and the Inland Empire. Call to schedule a free estimate.