Long-Term Solutions for Your Home in the Inland Empire, Riverside County, Orange County, and North San Diego County.
Rightemp Home Services is a multi-generational family and veteran-owned business that refuses to cut corners. We have 40 years of experience providing trusted HVAC services in Temecula and the Inland Empire. Our team is licensed, EPA proctored, and NATE-Certified, so you have peace of mind that our professionals offer real, long-lasting solutions. We have served thousands of homes just like yours with exemplary service that our family is proud of.
What is HVAC?
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning. It refers to all systems that work to circulate air in and out of a building. As one of the most trusted HVAC companies in Temecula, CA, Rightemp Home Services has the knowledge and experience to keep your HVAC in working order for years to come!
How Can We Help?
Does My HVAC Need Repair?
A malfunctioning HVAC unit can be detrimental during extreme weather. The Inland Empire area is known for its hot summers where AC is necessary to enjoy the season.
If you notice any of these symptoms, call the professionals at Rightemp Home Services for a repair:
- Weak airflow: When air is struggling to circulate in your space, this is often due to your unit’s compressor or air ducts. You may need an air duct cleaning or repair to seal holes or remove blockages preventing a stronger airflow. Or your HVAC compressor may need to be replaced.
- Broken thermostat: The solution may be as simple as a new battery, but it can be a more significant issue if the problem continues. A broken thermostat is one of the first signs your HVAC needs repair, and if it is ignored, the problem will continue to grow.
- Unusual noise: Some noise during operation is normal, but gurgling, squealing, and scraping mean that something is broken or malfunctioning. Trust the professionals at Rightemp Home Services for high-quality HVAC services in Temecula for long-lasting results.
- Strange odors: A burning smell may indicate a problem with your unit’s wiring, and a mildew smell can indicate mold growing in your system. Any strange odors from your vents or unit are signs of concern. We can locate and repair the problem to protect your home.
- Higher than average utility bills: Sudden high prices or increased costs between seasons are signs your HVAC system is no longer as efficient. It is usual for a unit to lose efficiency with age, but regular maintenance can reduce these effects. It may be time for annual maintenance or repair if you notice a higher than usual bill.
HVAC Repair Temecula
HVAC systems are essential for maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature throughout the year, but when they break down, it can be a major inconvenience.
If you’re in need of HVAC repair in Temecula or the surrounding areas, you can count on Rightemp Home Services. As a trusted and experienced HVAC company, we provide prompt and reliable repair services to homeowners in Temecula and the surrounding areas.
Our team of licensed, insured, and bonded professionals are equipped with the expertise and tools necessary to diagnose and repair a range of HVAC issues, from faulty thermostats to malfunctioning compressors. Don’t suffer through the discomfort of a broken HVAC system any longer – contact Rightemp Home Services for fast and efficient HVAC repair services in Temecula.
Tips to Extend the Lifespan of Your HVAC Unit
As a homeowner, you want your HVAC system to last a long time before you must worry about a replacement. Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your units:
- Schedule preventative maintenance: Annual or bi-annual maintenance is one of the best ways to extend your unit’s lifespan. This offers a chance for our technicians to clean, inspect, tune-up, or notice any potential problems.
- Change air filters: You may use a 30 or 90-day filter that should be replaced at scheduled intervals. Check on the filter even before the time limit to monitor excessive debris or pollen. More regular use of your HVAC may require changing filters before their 30 or 90-day limit.
- Use a smart thermostat: These allow you to program temperatures for set time frames that you can control from a mobile device. Typically, they’re also equipped with energy-saving features to save on your utility bills and reduce unnecessary usage.
Don’t suffer through the weather! Rightemp Home Services is here to help with expert HVAC services in Temecula. Call to schedule a free estimate.